stephaniewitter71

stephaniewitter71

Very Bad Things (Briarcrest Academy)

Very Bad Things - Ilsa Madden-Mills From all the great things I read about this novel for the last couple of weeks, I knew I'd enjoy reading it. I didn't just enjoy it, but I freaking loved it!

In this novel you'll find everything you're looking for in a book and some more, just like it happened to me. There are some swoon worthy scenes, hot ones, sad ones, heart breaking ones brought to life by characters you can't help yourself but love. Even the ones you don't see all that much. I must say that I'm quite eager to read some of these characters stories too.

Nora and Leo are characters that I could understand even if they frustrated me. They have their flaws, their fears and that's for these flaws and fears that I couldn't stop reading even if I had many other things to do today.

And I love the writing style of the author. It works perfectly with the tone of her story, with the emotions dripping from the pages.

I didn't just love this story, but I lived it.

I can't wait for the next book in the series and let me tell you, you should buy and read this one.